Menu Plan Monday {w/c 16/08/11}

Menu Planning again - the week just goes in so quickly. Anyway, I've seen that I tend to eat a lot of the same thing (not just through the neccessity of using things up, which is fine, but by repeating what I'm cooking) so I'm going to try and have at least one NEW dish (new to my menu planning, anyway) every week... I shall see how that goes!

Last week was much as planned; on wednesday I was working late so I ended up having a mishmash of noodles and cheesy beans at various points through the evening because I was so late and so tired. Friday's dinner was beany chilli that needed eating (and I was tired enough that just dinging something in the microwave was bliss). On Saturday I went out to lunch atSuperfood Salad with chicken, without dressing - bliss) and yesterday I was feeling very blah so had a veggie day involving too many eggs (I was already feeling blah, so the extra blah may not have been food related, but Cheese Omlette and then Noodles and frittata is a LOT of eggs and my innards weren't super happy). Today's lunch was the 2nd half of the frittata (I photographed it when I made it so I'll stick it up in a post at some point). Other than that I was as planned - and I'm happy that I would have been much more to plan without the surprise!working late and resultant sleepiness!

This week I'm having:

Tuesday
Lunch: Pork Salad
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Kebab (MUST ALSO COOK RICE FOR TOMMORROW)

Wednesday
Lunch: Beany Chilli
Dinner: Veggie Fried Rice

Thursday
Lunch: Veggie Fried Rice
Dinner: *NEW MEAL* Pasta w/marinara sauce and cheese (not, admittedly hugely exciting, but I like it and it's tasty).(BUY POTATOES, MAKE BEANY CHILLI)

Friday
Lunch: Beany Chilli
Dinner: SW Chips (I use frylight not oil, or Pam spray would work), Beans, Cheese & Pickles

Saturday
Lunch: Noodles
Dinner: Beany Chilli

Sunday
Lunch: Bacon & Scrambled Eggs
Dinner: Fish

Monday
Lunch: Paid for Curry Lunch at the office to say thanks
Dinner: Fish (because it's light and I have lots in the freezer)

I'll be linking this post up at Org Junkie's Menu Plan Mondays

Leave a Reply