Menu Plan Monday w/c 30/08/11

So, I didn't make a plan last week because I had an issue with a kidney infection and mostly felt deathly, but I very much felt the lack and ended up plotting some things out in my paper diary anyway. I'm back at it with a vengance this week.

The week before last didn't have too many changes: on Friday I had fried rice, not beany chilli, for lunch because I hadn't made it as I'd planned and I had extra rice that needed eaten, Sunday I went veggie for and had noodles for lunch and mujadarrah (spiced lentils & Onions, lovely) for dinner and I had the mujadarrah again for dinner on the monday night.

This week will be a little more prone to change, once I get in some proper groceries, and because I've got a funeral to go to, but not, I hope, too much.

Tuesday
Lunch: Chicken Salad w/pomegranite seeds
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Kebab

Wednesday
Lunch: Baked Potato and Beans
Dinner: Fried Rice

Thursday:
Lunch: Mujadarrah
Dinner: 1/2 Frittata & Noodles

Friday:
Lunch: 1/2 Frittata
Dinner: Roast Chicken and Veggies

Saturday:
Lunch: Chicken Salad
Dinner: Chicken Chilli

Sunday:
Lunch: Quorn Cottage Pie
Dinner: Noodles

Monday:
Lunch: Baked Potato and beans
Dinner: Quorn Cottage Pie


So, the new meal this week is the Quorn cottage pie (and, theoretically the mujadarrah, which also handily uses up the green lentil mountain that I'm currently scaling).

Leave a Reply